Strava Run Is Now Available For Android + Join the GU 100,000 Mile Run Challenge!
We know you’ve been waiting a long time, and we’re thrilled to finally deliver. Strava Run for Android is now available to download from Android Market! This free app makes it easy to kick your training up a notch with highlights including:
- FREE unlimited run uploads
- Detailed run stats including distance, pace, time, splits and full map view
- View of your recent activities from all devices in your Feed
- All time and year-to-date stats on your Profile
- Ability to change your activity type to ride, hike, ski and more to easily keep track of your cross-training
Need some coaching while you run? Strava Run for Android features audio updates on your pace, distance, and time. Make sure you’re staying on track without checking your phone.
COMPARE AND SHARE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Strava Run for Android features segment leaderboards so you can see how you stack up against others and set new Course Records. Track your best efforts on key distances, earn achievements for personal bests, and let your friends know what you’ve achieved by sharing your activities on Facebook and Twitter. There’s more to come – stay tuned and be sure to rate Strava Run for Android if you like what you see!
GU 100,000 MILE CHALLENGE
Put yourself and our app to the test next month in a new running challenge brought to you by GU. Get ready to rack up the miles and win some incredible prizes from March 9 to April 9. More details coming soon!