[NB: We're trying a new, streamlined format to our release notes. Emails will be reserved for targeted quips and monumental discoveries. The rest can be found here.]
New today… we give credit to bright ideas when they come from our members. Go to http://www.strava.com and follow along.
- Manually add a ride or any activity. No maps, but your workout ‘really did happen’. - suggested by Nick Pelly
- Viewing your history now has options: monthly or weekly, choose your year (Apr-to-Apr), time or distance – suggested by Dan Speirs
- Mouseover on elevation chart: see stats like elapsed time and elevation as well as other data captured by your device (HR, RPM, cadence if available)
- Social sharing improvements: if you didn’t bike but ran (or whatever) it now says so when you share on FB & Twitter.
- Additional gear components: you can use Strava to track miles on each bike. We’ve added a few more components you can now track. – suggested by David Belden and Dan Speirs
Thanks for all your suggestions. We’re working on implementing more of them and working on getting them to you faster. Also, a big thank you to all who responded to our first satisfaction survey. We got a great response rate and will make use of all your great feedback.