Thanks to your feedback and ideas, the latest version of Strava Cycling for iPhone is fast, fresh, fun and ready for you to install or update now.
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR RIDES
This latest release of Strava Cycling for iPhone was focused around improving performance, polishing the look and feel and adding more user controls. Features include:
- Pause and resume rides with ease.
- Easily make edits to your Profile and Settings pages.
- Title your activity and change your activity type to run, hike, ski and more. Your changes will automatically sync to Strava.com.
- Ability to login via email or Facebook Connect.
- Faster location initialization and faster upload.
- See all of your recent activities from all devices – not just those recorded with your iPhone.
MORE TO COME
Strava Running for iPhone and Strava Cycling for Android are on their way! As always, we appreciate your feedback and ideas. Help us take Strava to the next level and send us your feedback. If you like what you see, please be sure to rate our app!
NEW TRAINING CALENDAR ON STRAVA
From Strava.com, select TRAINING in the top navigation to see your new training calendar! Now you can see the activities you’ve logged in a month and in a full calendar year. Get your totals and see trends and activity details to help fine tune your training. Select “Activity Log” for a full list of uploaded activities along with your main stats.