Available Now: New & Improved Strava Cycling app for Android + Join the Specialized Classic Climbing Challenge
The latest version of Strava Cycling for Android is fast, fresh, fun and ready for you to download or update now. Strava Run for Android coming soon!
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR RIDES
This latest release of Strava Cycling for Android focused on improving performance, polishing the look and feel and adding more user controls. Features include:
- Monitor your performance, climb the leaderboards and earn achievements like Q/KOMs (Queen and King of the Mountain) and PRs (Personal Record).
- Enjoy more ride analysis and full map view from the Ride Detail page.
- See all time and year-to-date stats from the Profile page.
- Pause and resume rides with ease.
- Easily make edits to your Profile and Settings pages.
- Title your activity and change your activity type to run, hike, ski and more. Your changes will automatically sync to Strava.com.
- Ability to login via Facebook Connect.
- Faster location initialization and faster upload.
- See all of your recent activities from all devices – not just those recorded with your Android.
A Classic Challenge from Specialized
The Compete tab just got even more exciting. Riders, how much do you think you can climb in 45 days? It’s almost time to find out. Introducing A Classic Climbing Challenge, brought to you by Specialized. You’ll be tasked to attack an extreme climbing goal from March 15 to April 30 for your chance to earn a custom Specialized & Strava water bottle and surprise finisher gift, not to mention the gargantuan bragging rights. Join now and check back soon for more details. Runners, your next challenge is right around the corner. Stay tuned and get ready!
We’ve made some changes to the layout of our site. You can still access your profile in one quick step – just click your name in the top right corner.