Posts by :
- Filtered Leaderboards – Level the playing field and see where you rank among athletes in your own age and weight class
- Heart Rate Zone Analysis – Dial in to your training and goals with heart rate zone distribution data
- Suffer Score – Determine exactly how hard you’re riding and running and get credit for your intense workouts
- Power and Pace Analysis – Gauge your effort and maximize the efficiency of your training with pace and power zone distribution data
- Advanced Segment Effort Comparison – Compare your efforts and see how you’re tackling the same climbs or tricky sections of road or trail over time. Currently only available for Android.
Your Feed now shows the runs, rides, and workouts of those you follow. With one tap, you can check out your friends’ latest activity details. And one more tap lets you comment on their performance and motivate them with kudos. Toggle from the “Following” to “Me” tab to see your latest activities.
Find athletes to follow directly from the iPhone app too. Go to your Profile to search for friends manually or view Strava athletes who are on Facebook. You can also manage your followers, as well as your Enhanced Privacy Mode settings from Strava.com, and your preferences will sync with your iPhone. Stay tuned – new social features for Android coming this winter!
Please note that due to Apple’s new system requirements, Strava supports iOS 4.3 and higher on iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, and 5, but not iPhone 3.
Bluetooth Heart Rate Support + Premium Features Now Available for Strava Cycling and Strava Run for AndroidOctober 8th, 2012
This latest version now supports Bluetooth Heart Rate sensor data collection from Zephyr HxM devices. This means that both Premium members and free users will now be able to see HR trends over the activity, in addition to elevation profile and performance graphs, letting you stay on top of every element of your training.
In addition, we’re happy to report that Strava Premium memberships are now able to be purchased directly from your Android through the Google Play store. New and existing Premium members can now enjoy and maximize their favorite Premium features on Strava.com and on their Android: