- You can’t stop telling all your friends, colleagues, acquaintances and random strangers that they should join Strava
- You create a new segment just about every time you get back from riding or running a new route
- You comment on rides and hand out kudos on runs like there’s no tomorrow
- You post and tweet your monster rides / runs, showing off crazy mileage, vertical, and effort
- You love endurance sports, and you want to help others in your area to find that same passion
If they do, then you should submit an application to become a Strava Ambassador. Simply put, Strava Ambassadors help spread the word about Strava to their local community because they know Strava gets better and better as more local athletes use it.
We don’t want the opportunity to feel like a job by any means, we want it to be a fun extension of your active lifestyle. Continue riding and running, use the gear we’ll provide to spread the word, help us to get in touch with local shops, and be the Strava point-person for us in your community!